Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am Thankful For

My father for teaching me all I ever need to know about being a real man.

My mother for showing me what grace and compassion are all about.

My grandfather, the most Christ-like man I have ever known.

My wife and best friend, she saw something in me that I cannot understand and has been by my side ever since ( over 16 years now).

My children, the greatest gift God can bestow.

The patience that God has shown toward me, he gave me abilities and gifts - most of which I have seldom used fully. No matter how far I have strayed from what I know to be right I have always made it through the darkest days of my life - always I have been given one more chance to make things right.

My faithful Beagle Dog and second best friend.   

That despite all of the failings and shortcomings inherent in the system, I have been allowed to do exactly the thing I always wanted to do for work.  Despite it all, my last 21 years have been filled with enough wonderful moments and fabulous experience to make a "good life".

You, our two dedicated readers - I am not certain why you come here but I am honored you take time out of your day to read the things we write.

God Bless you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment