Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Choice is Obvious

A Ron Paul presidency will:
 let Americans keep more of their own money.
 end the IRS.
 stop the central bankers’ “inflation tax.”
 stop unconstitutional spending leading us to bankruptcy.
 stop the financial dependency on China, Saudi Arabia, and other foreign governments.
 oppose trade deals and groups that threaten American Independence (incl. the UN, GATT, NAFTA, NAU, WTO, CAFTA, ICC).
 protect our privacy and stop the national ID card.
 protect our constitutional rights and end the “Patriot” Act.
 secure our borders and end illegal immigration.
 end “birthright” citizenship for illegal aliens.
 bring our troops home from no-win “police actions.”


Ron Paul has:
never voted to raise taxes.
never voted for an unbalanced budget.
never voted to raise congressional pay.
never taken a government-paid junket.
never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
voted against regulating the Internet.
not participated in the lucrative congressional pension program.
repeatedly been named the “Taxpayers’ Best Friend” in Congress.


Congressman Ron Paul is serving his 10th term in the U.S. House. Dr. Ron Paul has delivered over 4000 babies. He served his country as a Flight Surgeon in the Air Force and the Air National Guard. Ron has been married to his wife, Carol, for 50 years. They have five children and 18 grandchildren.

A True Conservative.

Since my return to SC to attend to my father's affairs I have reevaluated my previous disgust with the small showing of support for Dr. No. Perhaps my neighbors were shamed into putting out their Ron Paul signs by my pleadings a couple weeks ago. I can say honestly and unequivocally that in my part of SC the Ron Paul signage is currently running 20:1 over anything else. In fact I can only think of one example of a sign for another candidate (Romney) and that is in front of the only Mormon household in the area. My mother received a nice mailing today from the Paul campaign - those contribution dollars seems to be well spent. Now that most of my other business has been attended to I plan to visit the campaign headquarters in the nearest city tomorrow to meet a few of the ground troops and make a donation in person.

I told a fellow today - half jokingly - that Ron Paul is the only man to throw his hat in the ring actually qualified to be president since Thomas Jefferson. I thought about that a bit after our conversation and I think I was actually correct - no half joke required. (Alan Keyes and Pat Buchanan excepted perhaps)

No comments:

Post a Comment