Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Reader Responds To My Last Post

Dear Author,

I'm curious as to why you make the parenthesized inclusion 'send me your hate mail' after the comment 'the system will not allow such'. (refering to a Ron Paul victory)

The old media does not provide me with current information, historical information or articles that would inspire me to vote for my candidate of choice which is Ron Paul.

I get that from articles such as yours that I read on the internet. Why would I send you hate mail?

I would say that everything from the old media to vote tampering to even worse things can happen to prevent the election of Ron Paul as President. That would be a realists point of view. But then that would just be acknowledging the hurdles that need to be overcome to achieve the reality of victory.

If evil triumphs when good men do nothing, then we better do something. That's the correct reality. It also requires the correct estimation of effort. But of course we want to agree there's such a thing as failure so that we can have a reason to fail, so we don't have to be cause.

There is no excuse for any failure that ever occurred any place in history, except this: There was just not quite enough carry-through or push-through. That is all that is necessary for this which is a just cause. That is my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment