Sunday, December 17, 2006

China and the Dollar

UPDATE: This seems to be only a rumor


BEIJING, CHINA -- Sources with a U.S. Delegation in Beijing have told The Hal Turner Show the Chinese government has informed visiting Bush Administration officials they intend to dump One TRILLION U.S. Dollars from China's Currency Reserves and convert those funds into Euros, gold and silver!

Since I am not in the know of such things and have never heard of Hal Turner I must trust The Charleston Voice's caveat on this matter -

I had thought China had but 70% of their reserves in US dollars....oh well....I can't vouch for this report, but there are other links on the Hal Turner link shown below. I haven't taken the time to digest this, so I'm w/o additional comment. I don't have much familiarity with the Hal Turner Show, but I haven't heard him to be a rumor monger. The three reasons given presumably by the Chinese really seem to have an American creation flavor to me, however. There are two links to Washington Post articles purporting to "confirm" which I found to be quite a stretch after reading them. Again, it would be out of character for the Chinese to be so brash and certainly so blunt about their intentions. They are extraordinarily demure. To my knowledge, Turner's not played a prominent role in the inner sanctum of the "goldbug klan" until now.

This could indeed be the thing that pushed the phoney system of the fiat dollar over the edge and create despair and opportunity - despair for you and I, opportunity for folks that have a solution (Amero) handy.

More related stories here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment