Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Little Hemp Seed Oil Anyone

Here is an article that claims hemp seed oil can cure many ills.  I don't know, back when I was a young man I had more than one friend with a "plant" or two growing in some part of the woods.  Those fellows are all still alive and kicking, I suppose I ought to check. Perhaps they are healthier than me for their efforts as young men. I never really found much use for it - not because I was unwilling to try, it just did not particularly interest me.  In my crowd it was ok to drink, not so ok to smoke dope. (I guess even bad kids have lines they don't cross.)

As an adult I am as much for closing down the red dot store (at least all of them close to my home) as I am chasing after ganja smokers.  If it is ok for one it ought to be ok for the other, and visa versa. I figure it ought to be up to the community to decide what they want and don't want.  If you have a dry county, that ought to mean all forms of drugs (alcohol, pot, etc).  If you can buy hard liquor why not pot also?  No real difference. (With the exception of most pot smokers I have been around don't actually want to go out and party and drive - they eventually get mellow; thus they are probably less dangerous to the community.)

Same goes for the purported medicinal benefits of pot - It cannot be any worse than the chemical junk our overpaid docs pump into us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment