Thursday, October 25, 2007

Minor Changes

I have made a few changes to the sidebar, notably the addition of profile pages for each of our contributors and an archive of each contributor's posts. You can read Johnny's posts here, Ikantspel's here, Charleston Voice's here and my own meager additions here. That way, if you have a particular favorite among us you do not have to trouble yourself with too much "noise". It will take some time to go back and properly tag all the previous 400 posts so the archive for each contributor will be incomplete for a bit, please be patient. I ask my fellow contributors, moving forward , to tag posts with their archive label.

Profiles
I also want to thank you, our readers. October has already been our biggest readership month in a year (according to SiteMeter). If you keep reading we will keep posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment