Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Promise I wrote mine first

I penned my last post before going to bed last night only to find this post ('Question 46,' Revisited) by Norman Grigg on the Lew Rockwell site this am. It might appear that my thoughts were spurred by his but that is not the case. In any event his is a good read and amplifies and corrects a misstatement I made about this 1994 survey (I actually thought more Marines said "yes" tot he most nefarious questions).

I am glad other people are saying these things, otherwise you might just think I am making it all up....

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas as well. I hope that I can get back into blogging soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you're making a joke or if you're truly embarrassed. I'll assume the latter. Don't worry about circumstances that make it look like copying happened when you know it didn't. The Internet allows millions of people to write and publish at the same time. Obviously a lot of like-minded people have the same ideas at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a joke really. I did find it odd that I am thinking and posting one night of an obscure 1994 questionare and read an article about it the next day. Like you said, if it is relevant a lot of people have the same ideas at the same time.

    ReplyDelete