Monday, January 29, 2007

UFO's Everywhere

I am not exactly a Fox Mulder sort of guy – I do not care if I believe or not. In the big picture I suppose that it is entirely plausible that God created other “people” on other planets. I also believe that for a lot of reasons - time, differing rates of development, a proclivity to self-destruct etc – we will never meet each other.

I am curious though about the extraordinary number of recent UFO sightings all over the place. The Air Force came out with an explanation last week for the sightings in Arkansas –flares – but it seems each day as I look through the news there are new reports in different places. Just Google the news for the last 2-3 weeks to see what I mean.

I am certain there are reasons and causes for all of this and I doubt it is mass hysteria all over the world. Nor do I actually believe these are little green men. Perhaps we shall see and then again maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment